Half board or breakfast only?
When you book, you can choose between half-board or breakfast only. The respective prices for children and adults can be found here. Do you have an allergy or an intolerance? Then it would be best if you inform us about special diets already when you book so that we can optimally prepare for you.
Enjoy our comprehensive breakfast buffet with many regional products. Locals and external guests are also welcome for breakfast! Get your energy up and feast on various delicacies - many of them coming from East Tyrol and the regional farmers.
Local day guests or external guests should ideally reserve a table in advance under email@example.com or +43 4875 6113.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa specialties
- Various juices and fresh smoothies
- Rolls from the bakery Joast; bread from regional farmers, also gluten-free
- Cake & sweet pastries; pancakes and waffles
- Butter from a Virgen mountain farm
- Homemade spreads
- Yoghurts & mountain farmer's mik from the Rieplerhof farm in Matrei, fruit yoghurt
- Jams by Tiroler Früchteküche in Thal
- Cereals, bircher muesli and nuts
- Eggs from the Luggerhof farm in Nußdorf-Debant (cooked or scrambled)
- Various vegetables and fruit salad
- Cheeses and cold cuts
- Fried bacon & sausages