Staller Sattel, Felbertauern, Grossglockner, and many more.
Cruising along the Pustertahler Höhenstrasse towards South Tyrol, enjoy the grip of the tires in the curves of the Stallersattel, or explore the Carinthian Mölltal via the Iselsberg. All of these are routes that make a biker's heart beat faster. You would like to experience even more, quite simply - come to us, we will be happy to reveal routes that no one else knows, but which are tough.
- 3 nights double room exclusive
- all rooms with terrace or balcony
- € 10,00 massage voucher for a massage of your choice
- Varied breakfast buffet with regional products from East Tyrol
- 4-course evening meal including salad buffet as part of half board with choice of main course
- partly theme evenings such as alpine buffet, fondue, spare ribs
- free WLAN in the whole hotel complex
- free parking in the garage 'Goldried Park
- admission to the largest national park in Central Europe - Hohe Tauern
- stress-free arrival
- Use of the indoor pool (10m x 7m) and outdoor pool with Jacuzzis
- Free entrance (also on arrival day) to our wellness area with breathtaking panoramic view equipped with Finnish sauna, bio-aroma sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, icebucket shower, relaxation room and lounge
- wellness bag during your stay - filled with fluffy bathrobe and slippers